photo header

photo header

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Paperweights and Other Passions

Of late I've been ill, exhausted and funny thing this… between another two jobs. I started this blog with a concept of making my life as an artist/wife/ everything else fitting into a day job and achieving my art on the side. Its not the way I'd like it because I've never had day job that was any where fulfilling enough as pursuing art. 

Until now. I am no longer an Artist at a Bank job. I am still teaching at SiNaCa Studios and it has been amazing.  I have put in our two weeks notice at the awesome bank I'm at. I'll maintain my relationship with them financially but I'm continuing on in a place that fits me better. 

I'll continue teaching at SiNaCa. And soon I'll be teaching kids at a school too. Teaching at SiNaCa Studios has been an amazing experience. It has taught me more about myself than I thought I'd ever know. Now I knew I loved working with glass and sharing my passion of the material with others when I teach the basics of the material. But what I didn't know is that I love the teaching aspect almost as much as I like the working with the glass itself. 





Soon I'll be teaching full time: glass and reading skills to K, 1st and 2nd grade. 
Pretty excited. 


No comments:

Post a Comment