photo header

photo header

Monday, July 4, 2016

Nightmares and Pinterest

Anytime I have a bad nightmare I pray.
I pray a lot. 
I have a lot of bad nightmares.
I pray a lot. 

They used to be night terrors but God has dilivered me thus far and I beloved he will the rest if the way if I would fill myself up with him only. 

However I still have lots of nightmares and after I'm done praying away the horrid dreams such as last nights.... Giant hermit crab attacking me and my family and my foot being pinched off by the big claw and eaten whilst my baby girl is saved by my mom and my husband shoots the crab and rescues what is left of me. 

Anyways....after such dreams I pray and after prayer sometimes comes sleep- most times....

But then there are the other times when every foul and evil thing that can spring from the corners of my mind ends up surfacing and sleep is gone- wakeful stupid reality of no sleep sets in and I surf the Pinterest. 

What do you do when you can't sleep? 

No comments:

Post a Comment