photo header

photo header

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Summer Vacation

This may read like that of a fourth graders first semester paper written in the loathed first week of school but I'm hoping I have better stories and perhaps better spelling. 
Obviously my run on sentences are on par. 

There are two things necessary for a family road trip with a ten month old to succeed. Those two things are sleep and kindness. Humor is a close third but without at least one of the former humor cannot exist. 


I feel that as I grow up I can never be too kind. I feel that used to be kinder and some of it drifted away. I know the old saying is there ever present in a different age but we should be able to use it today as well. Props to you if you do genuinely.

  "You're too kind.." It said sincerely is something of sweet southren beauty. 


We have seen a lot of Midwest and had many laughs so far. Best of all of course has been the food- my recommendations are for Joplin, Mo is The Red Onion, Cuba, Mo is at the Bakery and Deli on Main Street, and Twiggs in Chesterfield, Mo. If you must only visit one go to The Red Oinion and have the soup and order a slice of pie for me- I was too full from my steak dinner to press on into delicious deserts.  


No comments:

Post a Comment