photo header

photo header

Monday, September 26, 2016

What am I doing?

This blog started off with big goals in mind and shifted as I found more of my identity in being a mom rather than an artist with a day job- and let's not kid ourselves artist around the world dye in day jobs. 

All along I should have found my identity in Christ and blogged because I wanted to write and not be worried about the rest but somewhere inside me I'm still hoping I can make my money with a blog someday and stay at home with my baby girl while she is young. I want to be a housewife in a day and age when that larger than life job is considered to be beneath my gender age and station by so many. So many but me. 

I'm going back to to why I should have started this blog and I may make it private. No offense. I am in need of catching on fire again. I hope for being a housewife. Life changes and I must change too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment